Book: Old MacDonald Had a Farm (and it was very noisy!)
Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O! And on his farm, he had some... cows! E-I-E-I-O!
But where did the cows go? Turn the page and find out!
This delightful counting book takes young readers on a journey through Old MacDonald's farm, where they will meet a variety of animals, from pigs to horses to chickens. Each spread features a vibrant die-cut card page that makes one of the animals disappear. Readers can count along as the animals disappear and discover where they go.
This book is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers who are learning to count. It is also a great way to introduce young children to farm animals and nursery rhymes. The interactive format and engaging illustrations make this book a must-have for any child's library.
Benefits of reading Old MacDonald Had a Farm (and it was very noisy!):
- Enhances counting skills in a fun and interactive way
- Introduces young children to farm animals and nursery rhymes
- Promotes early literacy and a love of reading
- Provides opportunities for parents and children to bond over a shared activity
Make the most of this book by using it as a springboard for other activities, such as:
- Counting games and activities
- Farm animal puzzles and matching games
- Nursery rhyme singing and dancing
- Drawing and coloring farm animals
- Visiting a petting zoo or farm
Old MacDonald Had a Farm (and it was very noisy!) is a fun and educational counting book that will engage young readers. It is a perfect way to promote early literacy and a love of reading.
Publisher : Imagine That Publishing (July 1, 2018)
Language : English
Hardcover : 22 pages
ISBN-10 : 1787006514
ISBN-13 : 978-1787006515
Reading age : 3 - 5 years
Item Weight : 15 ounces
Dimensions : 9.92 x 0.55 x 8.46 inches